Boiler Grant Eligibility
If you are a Homeowner/Tenant, your existing boiler is over 7 years old (If you have a boiler) and you or someone in your household is on a qualifying benefit.
- Guaranteed Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credits
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment Support Allowance
- Income Support
- Working Tax Credits
- Universal Credit
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer’s Allowance
- Disability Allowance
- Personal Independent Payment Allowance
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Allowance
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- War Pensions Mobility Supplement
Also, free loft, room in roof and wall insulation.
If you’re not on benefits you may still qualify if the gross household income is less than £27,200, resident over 65, resident is pregnant, has a child under 5 or the resident has got health problems due to cold/damp or cancer.
Fill in the short form below to get started. There’s only a few steps and will take less than a minute to complete.
We will never pass on or sell your details to a third party. Your data is safe with us as per the Data Protection Act guidelines.