Free heating and insulation grants under the ECO4 scheme 2023
Please see the following updated requirements to qualify for FREE UK government grants:
- You own a home or rent from a private landlord (landlord permission will need to be obtained)
- An occupant is the recipient of one of the qualifying benefits below OR
- Household income is below £31,000 a year OR have a child under 5 OR you are over 65 – vulnerable or health conditions
- Vulnerable to living in a cold home
- Your current EPC rating D, E, F or G for homeowners or E, F or G for tenants
- Funding favours homes with inefficient heating systems and minimal insulation
- All homes require an assessment subject to qualifying criteria
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance (JSA)
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Housing Benefit (new!)
- Child Benefit
- Universal Credit (UC)
- Child Tax Credits (CTC)
- Working Tax Credit (WTC)
- Pension Credit Guarantee Credit
- Pension Credit Savings Credit (new!)
What if I am not receiving the above benefits, are there any other government schemes available?
Our partners work with a number of councils throughout the UK who are eligible to participate in the ECO4 Flex schemes. So even if you do not receive any benefits from the UK government, you may still be eligible for the Energy Company Obligation Scheme through ECO4 Flex options.
You could get a replacement gas boiler, a first time central heating grant (if you haven’t got a boiler) an insulation grant, or electric heaters grant, for FREE (or highly subsidised) under the Government ECO4 Scheme.
Fill in the short form below to get started. There’s only a few steps and will take less than a minute to complete.