Switch your home & business energy in minutes
Switching your energy provider has never been easier!
- Get a quote in seconds – Simply enter your postcode and energy habits. Click here to get started.
- It’s easy – Provide as much information as possible to get the most accurate personal projection and savings. We do all the hard work for you and calculate your results for an easy, reliable and reassuring market comparison.
- It’s stress-free – Simply choose the right deal for you and confirm your switch – your new supplier will notify your old supplier and handle the switching process to make it as simple as possible for you.
- Excellent customer experience – You will be kept up-to-date throughout the switching process and you can track the progress.
- Fully managed accounts – You’ll be appointed a dedicated account manager who will look after everything for you.
- Enjoy and relax – You’ll never overpay for your energy ever again!
See if you qualify in minutes with our online application form
“I’d been quoted £2,500 for a new boiler, but thanks to the ECO Scheme, I got it for free”
Mr Peter Wilson, Chester
Get a grant towards energy saving home improvements
Do you struggle to keep your home warm, or pay your heating bills? If you’re on a low income, or you receive certain benefits, you may be entitled to a grant towards home improvements such as a insulation or a new boiler, that will reduce your heating bills – so you can keep your home warm and cosy all year.
The Government wants to make sure everyone in the UK can afford to heat their home and are available via ECO, a Government Scheme. Funding to people who need it most, for energy-saving improvements like Cavity Wall Insulation, Loft Insulation, Internal Wall Insulation, Room In Roof Insulation, Floor Insulation and new Boilers. If you’re eligible, you will get a contribution towards these improvements, and they could save you up to £310 a year. It’s as simple as that.
It’s easy to find out if you’re entitled to a green home improvement grant – just apply here now, and find out in a couple of minutes if you qualify.
Grant funding is currently available for new combi boilers, Cavity Wall Insulation, Internal Wall Insulation, Roof Insulation Grants, LPG Boilers, and Electric Storage Heaters. Apply online now!
If you want to learn more about the ECO scheme, please visit the GOV.UK website. Grants are funded by the ‘Affordable Warmth’ part of the energy company obligation.
Why Choose Energy Watch?
- Energy and money saving tips
- All you need is your postcode and an energy bill – or tell us about your energy usage
- We’re free and no hassle guarantee
- Excellent customer service
- If it’s a Boiler grant you’re after, we can get it fitted within 3 days (or 48 hours if without heating)
- Gas Safe registered installers
- Energy A Rated boilers – saving you money
- National Service
- Over 30 years experience
- Full peace of mind
- Eco funding for new combi boilers
- Fully qualified
Fill in your details below and we will email you straight back
Let’s see if we can get you a better energy deal
- Enter your postcode, so that we can make sure we’re showing you the best gas and electricity deal in your area.
- Let us know a bit about your current tariff, including who your current gas and electricity provider is and how much you’re paying/using.
- You will get a call or email and you can choose a new energy tariff from the energy provider we find for you.
- Relax and enjoy. Your old gas and electricity supplier, and your new one, will handle the switch without you having to do anything.
Why compare gas and electricity online?
Comparing energy prices online is the quickest and simplest way to find the best gas and electricity deals currently available, and switch to a tariff that better suits your needs and your budget.
You won’t be charged a penny when you compare prices with us, and we’ll be able to find cheapest energy tariffs to suit your needs in a matter of minutes. Once you’ve found the best energy prices, we’ll handle the switch for you, which will be completed in around 14-17 days.
Why switch your gas and electricity with Energy Watch?
Switching is free
You’ll pay nothing. The commission is paid by suppliers, and this will not affect the price of any tariff you sign up to using our service.
Switching energy is hassle-free
The switch should take between 14 – 17 days, and there’ll be no disruption to your service – gas and electricity will be supplied through the same pipes and cables.
Fixed energy deals
Fixed-price energy tariffs are the best way to lock your energy bills down, for 1,2 or 3 years. Our friendly advisors will give you all the information you need, to get a better energy deal.
How easy is it to get your boiler replaced? Easy as…
Where is the funding coming from?
The funding comes from all the big six major energy companies who have a Government obligation to reduce their carbon emissions throughout the UK.
See What Our Customers Say
Overall a very good service. It can take a little digging to see the nitty gritty details of proposed plans, but results are VERY good. I've used them several times for me and family members.
Karen T - New combi boiler
Have changed my energy supplier today. Only Took 10 minutes to sort out a cheaper suppler. Great service and very efficient. Will definitely use them again.
Very satisfied with my new combi boiler installation fitted by Scott Stanton and his co worker, I cannot praise the lads highly enough. Thanks again Energywatch UK.
Bernice - New combi boiler installation
quick & easy to change, helpful staff too.
I searched energy watch and then emailed staff there to examine energy supply alternatives. Took around 15 minutes to complete changing to a money saving alternative. Process made simple and clear by the team, 5 stars for David too.
It was very convenient, they were very good at there job, very clean and efficient, well pleased with the overall experience.
Yvonne M83 - New Combi Boiler