What are Free Electric Storage Heater Grants?
Free, replacement electric storage heaters available via ECO, a Government Scheme which has been set up to help low-income households access home efficiency improvements to reduce the cost of heating their homes, and to reduce their carbon footprints. If you meet the benefits related criteria, and your home is currently heated by an electric storage heater system, you could qualify. It’s as simple as that.
The storage heater grants are non-repayable, this means you do not have to pay any money back at any time. There are no complicated terms and conditions.
- Guaranteed Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credits
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment Support Allowance
- Income Support
- Working Tax Credits
- Universal Credit
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer’s Allowance
- Disability Allowance
- Personal Independent Payment Allowance
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Allowance
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- War Pensions Mobility Supplement
New combi boilers work at around 90% efficiency, only losing 10% output. A boiler 10 years plus will be around 65 – 80% efficient. So by upgrading your old boiler to a brand new one, the savings will be significant enough to warrant the cost and therefore should qualify for the free boiler scheme.
DON’T DELAY! BOOK YOUR FREE BOILER SURVEY TODAY
Government Backed Scheme
Found this page interesting?
Help spread the word and share this page with your friends and family on your social networks.